Much of my work was for government labs, so I do not disclose much about the research publicly. If you require more information on my work, please contact me at email@example.com.
Under the GEM Fellowship, I interned at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Summer 2022. My research compared data from the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) Model with data from the National Solar Radiation Database (NSRDB), to analyze their similarities and differences.
From September 2021 to May 2022, I interned at MIT Lincoln Laboratory in the Air Traffic Control Group. My project focused on methods to identify contrails in satellite imagery.
I was a computing intern at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Summer 2021, working on improving the resiliency of power grids. Previously, I participated in MSRI-UP, an REU at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute.
Publications [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
During Summer 2021, I participated in the NASA Lucy Student Pipeline Accelerator and Competency Enabler Academy, where I worked on a proposal on technology to improve brain imaging for astronauts. I was also the deputy manager of the team of 10, managing our meetings and proposal timeline. Our team’s proposal placed in the top 6 and there were over 300 participants in the program.
As part of the Preparation for Industrial Careers in the Mathematical Sciences/Mathematical Modeling class at Youngstown State University, I worked on a project with Environmental Collaborative to place cameras and track the number of boaters on the Mahoning River. This project was a collaboration with Joshua Boyle, Megan Krawick, and Zach Tomasic.
Lab/Field Experience [Under Construction]
- Took steam samples from geothermal wells in Iceland
- Instrument calibration (research-grade carbon dioxide/water gas analyzer)
- I am currently a seminar organizer for the GeoSeminars series for the GeoLatinas organization
- I regularly attend MIT Earth, Atmospheric, Planetary Sciences (EAPS) seminars and talks:
- Program in Atmospheres, Oceans and Climate Colloquium
- Chemical Oceanography, Geology, Geochemistry, and Geobiology Seminar
- Department Lecture Series
- Geodynamics Program at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Spring 2022
I am a member of the Steering Committee for the Asian American & Pacific Islanders in Geoscience (AAPIiG) organization.
Format: Class (note about class equivalency or indicating audit or blank, date) – Institution
- Geodynamics Program (audit, Spring 2022) – Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Experimental Atmospheric Chemistry (Fall 2021) – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Introduction to Oceanography (audit, Summer 2021) – Hunter College
- Earth Systems Science 2 (audit, Spring 2021) – Hunter College
- Physics 2 (Spring 2022) – University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Physics 1 (Winter 2022) – University of Buffalo
- General Chemistry 1 (Summer 2021) – Hunter College
- Science Communication (Spring 2021) – Macaulay Honors College
- Science and Society (Spring 2021) – Macaulay Honors College
- Introduction to Computer Science (Spring 2019) – Hunter College
- Science & Technology in NYC (Spring 2017) – Hunter College
- Mathematical Modeling (audit, Spring 2021) – Youngstown State University
- Numerical Methods (Spring 2021) – Hunter College
- Geometries (Differential Geometry, Fall 2020) – Hunter College
- Independent Study (Geometric Group Theory, Fall 2020) – Hunter College
- Mathematical (Real) Analysis (Fall 2020) – Hunter College
- Abstract Algebra I (Spring 2020)- Hunter College
- Ordinary Differential Equations (Spring 2020)- Hunter College
- Vector Analysis (Calculus IV, Spring 2020) – Hunter College
- Linear Algebra (Fall 2019) – Hunter College
- Calculus III (Fall 2019)- Hunter College
- Calculus II (Spring 2019) – Hunter College
- Introduction to Statistics (Fall 2019) – Hunter College
- AP Calculus AB / Calculus 1 (2015-2016) – High School